welcome 2 Hot Desi Mirchi ,,, Here you can search Bollywod Gossips,Updates,News,Pictures And much more what Ever You Want.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Esha Deol: "I don’t like men who wax"

{Esha Deol:
May 27, 2011 - 04:00 PM

Esha Deol is back! In shipshape with renewed confidence. It’s the time for fresh tidings for the actor who had almost gone missing in action. Her home production Tell Me Oh Khuda is nearing release, putting her back in the spotlight. That her sabbatical got a little extended had the grapevine buzzing with rumours of her having undergone plastic surgery.

There was also talk of her having been through a rehab programme in the US. “I don’t know who started those rumours. I’m living with my mother. I’m a classical dancer and maintain a strict lifestyle. Initially, my baby fat was written about. Thanks to that today I’ve a toned body,” she says with poise. “I debuted in Razia Sultan,” reveals she. “My mother was carrying me in the horse riding scene!” she laughs. And while mom Hema Malini always regretted not having been able to plan a blockbuster debut for her daughter, she’s now re-launching her in their home production Tell Me O Khuda (TMOK). The film also features father Dharmendra, “I was a little tense about how we’d pull off the scenes,” says Esha. She plays Tanya, a girl in search of her identity in the film shot across Turkey, Rajasthan and Goa. “At home she’s a pucca mother, she’ll love you, pamper you. But on the sets she’s a professional.

PAPA KEHTE HAIN…
It was fun discovering things about papa Dharmendra too. “He once caught me yawning on the set. He got very upset and warned me, ‘You can’t do that at work’.” She continues, “Dad’s like an excited kid before the camera. If Hrithik Roshan and he were to do a film together, it would never get made.  Both of them would forever be in front of the monitor.” Dharmendra plays a Goan don in the film. Unquestionably, she’s her papa’s greatest fan and has his huge photograph in her bedroom. “My dad’s hot! Women still go crazy over him. He’s maintained himself well.

She shares a fond childhood memory. “Once we were abroad for a vacation. Mom, being a shopaholic, had run off for shopping. I woke up, started crying and kept asking for her. Dad gave me a bath, dressed me in a party frock, combed my hair and even put a black tikka. But I continued to howl. When she returned she was shocked at my appearance,” she laughs. Dad’s more like a friend. I’ve had some of the most amazing conversations with my father.

MAMA MIA
She has some fun memories of her star mother too. “As a kid I broke a lipstick every day. I’d insist that I be given one while mom was getting ready for shooting. I used to hate going to school and wanted to accompany her. “If I saw mom with another hero or dad with another heroine, I’d switch off the TV. Esha confesses to having watched Seeta Aur Geeta a thousand times.

SIBLING TALES
Esha believes that she being a Scorpio and her younger sister Ahana a Leo make for ‘a lethal combination’. “Mom is a Libran, so she balances everything,” she smiles. They have their sisterly spats. “Mostly, we fight over clothes. “But I do confide in her. She’s a friend that I have at home.” There were reports of Ahana also facing the camera but the elder sister denies them. “Nothing has been finalized yet. Esha’s also fond of her ‘protective’ Deol brothers - Sunny, Bobby and Abhay. “Sunny bhaiyya is soft and affectionate like dad. Bobby is emotional and more of a brother. But Abhay is a friend.

WAITING FOR LOVE
Esha has a life apart from films where she likes to take off to London or Chicago. “I love walking on the roads and playing football on the beach,” she says. But wouldn’t all this be more beautiful when shared with a companion? “I don’t want to be single. I need a nice guy in my life. All my friends have boyfriends,” she rues. “I’d like someone who is honest. “I’d be put off by someone who is self obsessed, someone who looks into the mirror more than I do. I don’t like men who wax.

Reference: http://www.filmfare.com/articles/esha-deol-i-dont-like-men-who-wax-2427.html

No comments:

Post a Comment